Tuesday 5 June 2007

Makers Diary: Rehearsal

We spent today’s rehearsal working on Nikki and Richie’s entrance. We also worked through the really tricky blocking at the end of the moon text between the two of them…..Nikki took her kit off for the first time and it was fine. I am glad that it is out of the way and out there…I think she feels much better about it now as well. She has decided that for the Winchester performances she will keep her pants on and just go topless but will go all the way for Camden. I am more than happy with that decision if she is. I am not even going to discuss the off book issue..lets just say it is still is an issue.

Nikki really needs to go away and have a think about her relationship with the opening text and the final section of the moon text..they still feel flat and read. I know she has a personal relationship with the material and I want her to really work on drawing that out and exposing it during her performance and delivery.

No comments: