Monday 23 April 2007

Makers Diary: lots of little bits

A few things to record today...this evening....
Had a message from my Chico Jo just updating
me on the progress of sound...has not heard at all from Leah..so that is not looking too hopeful.

Had some proofs from Kirsty...logo is done and dusted..looks very smart...you can see it in my pics if you so desire. the promo pics are coming alone great..starting to look very very sexy....just looking at them has reinvigorated and excited me.
Also had a message from Anita at tower arts just confirming costs and asking about dates ect...I will work it out and get back to her soon as possible. it is not a expensive as I thought so is looking very promising indeed.


Had a meeting with Olu...I will post that separately..under reflective practitioner...more suited to the issues. the on thing that I will mention here is that he has managed to get the go ahead on doing a casting call for me...did it right there in the meeting on the phone...what a star.

No comments: