Sunday 15 April 2007

Reflective Participant: SPILL trip Day two

Toady I saw Forced Entertainment's And On The Thousandth Night. I had such a good time I really enjoyed it. It was a 6hr durational performance and I am so proud of myself for only taking two very short 10 minute breaks the whole time.

I am not gonna go into all the details but it was great. I saw Synne, she was there to see the work too.
Ok there is just one thing that really struck me and that was how frustrated at points I felt...I wanted to play the game too, i wanted to make up stories, interrupt, I wanted to play and it was frustrating that I couldn't...this is something that I am hoping to address in my own piece of work. seeing this really helped me to think about the idea of participation and game playing. Hmmm...well my time is nearly up in here and I want to go to bed now....I love Piccadilly at night..so vibrant and exciting.

No comments: