Friday 20 April 2007

Reflective Practitioner: See-Hear-Feel Conference

I gave my paper The 'Collaborative' Spectator – Conceptualising the Contemporary Theatre Audience, at reading See Hear Feel conference Today.

It was well received and I got some really interesting questions. I only really had one negative comment/question and that was regarding the issues about film being different to theatre. I need to find a stronger way of expressing that thought and get some stronger research to back that area of the thesis up.

There was another speaking from one of the film panels that also talked about cognitive science, so I will need to follow that up.
They are going to circulate an e-mail with all of the speaker’s details.

I will need to try and address those problems before I give the paper again at the PGR Arts Forum Lecture. I think I will seek Olu's advice.

I will also post the paper here to see if I get any useful comments...feedback...never know!

No comments: