Thursday 5 April 2007

Makers Diary: The Space

I had a meeting today with David Buss at the Performance Gym, we talked through all of the bits and pieces that I sent him in the e-mail.
The space is great but it is a real shame they can't take the seats down...it would give us more room. I will need to come up with an alternative for writing on the floor...shame I really wanted to inscribe the space with text...like the idea of chalk traces...but I will have to put my thinking socks on and give it some thought.

I am not actually that restricted by the space or facilities...at least now I know what it looks like so I can bear that in mind while I am working on the piece...good.

My main concern is the seating arrangements...I still think that by not having the arrangements that I need I will be jeopardising the concept of the show...we will have to see but I am not convinced that a traditional end on set up will be effective in achieving my aims....

No comments: