Monday 23 April 2007

Reflective Practitioner: Meeting with Olu

Here are the main points:
Has invited me to come on Friday and help him with the tech for his performance. i will also get the opportunity to attend one of his lectures and speak to the students directly because I have not yet had any uptake at all. this will be a great opportunity to meet staff and students and help me to feel more a part of the faculty.
we sorted out AHRB application...now I just need to run around and put it together...not long left to get all the bits signed and sealed.
We went through my paper and Olu agreed with my concerns about the film stuff but suggested that i take a look at Birringer and dimensionality, so I will.
He also suggested that I look at Whitehead and DeQuincey for Cognitive Materialism.
He said that i need to illustrate some of my points..basically explain what I mean by reflective participant and the daisy chain model.
I need to work on getting some of the theoretical constructs into the actual title of my thesis.
I think that is about the gist of things...I am really looking forward to Friday now...I think it will be exciting.

No comments: