Saturday 3 March 2007

Makers Diary: Chesil Street Theatre

Have had a reply from Chesil street theatre and to be honest it is a little bit expensive. It would cost £150 per show at least...I am also not convinced that it would be the best or most suitable venue. I will wait to hear back from the others before I consider my options. I still can't get hold of Joe for the sound so I may have to perhaps have a look on myspace and see if I can source someone who likes to make soundscapes.....we will have to see.

I am going to start drawing up some staging plans and designing costumes etc soon. I am thinking of red film noir-esque dresses, hair make-up to get out of...It will set up a lot of expectations for the audience and then hopefully undo them by taking it off before they start.....

No comments: