Friday 23 March 2007

Makers Diary: Costumes a meeting

Today I had a meeting with Lorraine to discuss the possibilities of costumes:
We decided on two patterns and discussed the possibilities of different fabrics.

We also talked about the options of underwear...I thought that red would be best..obviously we also need to get underwear that they will be able to move easily in and that won't be too revealing.

Still not sure about the bras...both the dresses are strapless..so I will need to have a good think about what will work best aesthetically and practically too.
I guess it will all depend on the size of the girls and that sort of things...which is so frustrating as I am no closer to getting it cast.

Lorraine has already started collecting lots of different types of red shoes...stiletto heels, kitten heels, Indian pumps...all around sizes 6/7 as this is the most likely size for the girls.

We are also still unsure what to do with HIM costume wise, it is a decision I need to make and again I will have to give it more thought.

No comments: