Thursday 15 March 2007

Makers Diary: More frustration

Ok today I had still not heard back about venues, so i have re-emailed sharon Armstrong and my Supervisory team about performance dates and venues.
I got a reply back from Sharon which has thrown up quite a few problems for me creatively and academically:

There are no spaces available until all of the staff and students have left for the summer, this means that I ma going to struggle to get performers and an audience. So I am not quite sure about how to move forward now from here.
I have e-mailed my team to get their advice on how to move forward from this point and Sharon is also exploring alternative possibilities. I am extremely miffed about this, as I have been trying to get this PaR off the ground since Oct last year. I currently feel as thought the university is not really supporting me as they should be.

I will keep refining the production designs and create aspects of the project while I am waiting to hear back from the relevant parties.

No comments: