Friday 2 March 2007

Makers Diary: Performance Space

I have e-mailed the following venues to find out about the possibility of renting the space for the public performances:
Chesil Street
Hanger Farm Arts
The Nightingale
Tower Arts
The Nuffield
The Barbican Plymouth
So far I have not had a reply from anyone. I have had a reply from Sharon Armstrong needing more info, so I have replied back with the info requested. I have also had a reply from Rob Conkie...he is happy to arrange a time for me to speak to the students as soon as I have dates and venues confirmed. I will get the in house confirmed before I start the voltunteer gathering but once this is confirmed I will go ahead and meet with the students rather than waiting for the external ones as well...because this is not looking too promising.

No comments: