Tuesday 29 May 2007

am Makers Diary: More House Keeping and Other bits

Richard has e-mailed me a piece of music that he has made and would like to use for his entrance instead of the existing piece….this is fantastic, it means that he has been thinking about what he would like to express in this section and that is a wicked start…I am so excited for him. It shows a real investment in making his performance personae. I am really looking forward to working with him to devise this section now.

I have re-booked rooms to accommodate our change in the rehearsal schedule now and have had all of that confirmed which is good. I have e-mailed Sharon to get some out of hour’s rehearsal space but have not had a response back for that yet. I e-mailed Kerry at Camden Theatre to ask a few questions:

Dear Kerry

I just wanted to ask a couple of questions:

1. When do you need us to supply our publicity material by and in what format?
2. When designing the publicity material what details do we need to include about the venue?

3. In addition to my original tech requirements, I am going to need a microphone off stage, that has a live feed into the onstage sound system...will this be possible? I have a microphone, so really am just checking that it will be ok to do that.

I think that is it for now. If I think of anything else then I will drop you a message.

Best wishes

Joanna Bucknall
Vertical Exchange

No comments: