Friday 25 May 2007

Makers Diary: Housekeeping

I have all of the performers availability for the next couple of days, so sent a request for space to room bookings, however, I got an out of the office reply from that so I had to actually call conferencing to get us a space for tomorrow. That is now done and booked and I have text all of the performers to let them know the details. Nigel started work today on the blocks, so now we have some shells. He will face them up tomorrow if all goes well. I think we will use them unpainted to rehearse with and then I will paint them just before the performance weekend, so that they look fresh. I am not sure though when I will get the opportunity to take them into rehearsals with me as they are far too large to take on the train. I will have to wait until Nigel has a day off that coincides with a rehearsal in a decent space to take them in. it is important that we have them as soon as we can though. They will affect the blocking.

No comments: