Friday 11 May 2007

Creators diary- a whole lotta stuff

Today we got an e-mail from Camden People's Theatre and Groundworks...we have been allocated our performance tech slot and dates:
2.30pm-6pm Tech slot and 9pm perf start on the 3rd July 2007.
I am so excited now I can hardly contain myself..it is really happening!!! Although in terms of the production I am now really concerned...it is all steam ahead and I have nothing really concrete on the creative side of things. This means that I am going to have to end up fixing things a lot more than I wanted because we now have two perf dates and currently nothing at all to show...okay forget excited, the panic is now setting and I need to get my ass in gear and think of something quick smart...ahhh
Can't dwell on it for too long though...I am going to one of Olu's lectures to see if I can't drum up some more interest and get some bloody performers...will update laters on how it went.....Camden....ahhh

No comments: