Thursday 3 May 2007

Creator-In the cave of delights

Nigel is a wiz with his hands and got started today on cutting out the blocks....I want them all the same size but different heights stepping taller with each one. I am no good at this sort of thing...so i have just been making my hands available as needed and rummaging through boxes of stuff. I found my stash of shiny red shoes in various sizes and my fire retardant spray...so all in all a good hall today.
I HAVE A MAN...maybe.....An undergrad drama student got in touch today (Adam Graham) he is interested in the project...so i have sent him an outline of the project and will keep my fingers and toes crossed that he will be up for it.
Found my little house and after running my hands and grey matter over it am not sure how it can be used. Would look great if I could create some shadows with the moon and house so that it creates like a suburban backdrop in shadows...this would place all of the action within a domestic setting which I feel would really work well with the themes of the piece but also help to keep a level of 'it could be anywhere..your house..my house..her house'. I will have to have a really good think about it.

No comments: