Wednesday 16 May 2007

Makers thoughts- OMG!

Okay only 2 people came to the audition...Richard and Nikki....now I really am in trouble!
I went through the show and gave them both copies of all of the texts and the shows order...we did a few warm up exercises and some cold reading....auditioning is so pointless when I will be using whoever comes forward to take part at this juncture in time......I let Nikki go very quickly as she was in a rush but kept Richard and we worked through the texts....reading them...getting inside them and working on the tone, texture and rhythms....he did really well...I was actually taken aback by his commitment and concentration....he has a good voice and I really feel like I a going to be able to work with him...this is very exciting!
I still need another performer though...so I will have to figure that one out......I think and I will call Debbie and see if she is still interested...maybe she could not make the audition...or didn't get the e-mail...who knows but I am keeping my fingers crossed that she is still interested....right I now have a lot of work to do...need to start rehearsing and devising ASAP!

No comments: