Saturday 5 May 2007

Creator- props props

More props today...
No more e-mails from potential performers as of yet and it is still raining.
I widened my net today and put a casting call out to Solent university theatre and drama depts.......so just need to wait and see what happens. I have been posting a notice on the portal daily and I have sent another e-mail out to the undergraduate body of drama and perf arts students too.
I have picked some green paint for my blocks as I think that this will be a nice contrast between the reds of the costumes and also brings in an element of fresh, new life to the visual aesthetic.
I have a sound meeting later with Joe Harris at his studio barn on the farm in Woolley...haven't seen him for a while and it will be really good to do a face to face and catch up...he also has some prelim tracks for me to have a gander at.....I am going to go away now and have a think about the set and staging in terms of the moon and house...will get back to you on how that pans out.

No comments: