Wednesday 2 May 2007

Maker: Yeah! First contact

I am so relieved...at last I have had the first sign of life from the potential performing community of Winchester! I was starting to worry that I was not going to get any interest at all. I hope that this is the start of it all...there is not much I can do without any performers.
Her name is Katheryn Brown and she is an English undergrad, she has little experience of performing at this level or type of work but often that can actually be a positive and exciting thing. I have replied to her interest and sent her an outline of the show...now just got to wait and see if she is still interested once she has seen what it is all about.
That makes 3 names now...but they are all women...need a man.
A really big moon....I thought that maybe we could have a huge silver moon hanging in the space above the tallest block...could have images or words projected on it...would look really nice and set up the themes in a physical and tangible way...will depend on getting it through the H&S.
I am off to my folks now...to use their garage as a workshop for making props and to see what I can scavenge from previous works....their garage is like an emporium of strange and exciting objects...mostly stored in there by me....and my little suburban house...would be good to try and use that...slip in some domesticity.

No comments: