Sunday 6 May 2007

Creator-costumes ect

Okay I finally had my official conformation of staffing today I now how a tech and a duty manager....so it is full steam ahead.
I had a meeting with Lorraine and we had a look though and picked the final patterns and fabrics for the dresses...I need to get performers so that I can get their measurements...I discussed the possibility of the show being 3 females and we looked at options for a third dress if needs be.....
We are doing the halter neck bow dress in DuPont silk and the other in a mix of satin and DuPont silk...if we have to have a third dress then that will be done in red velvet....I chose these because none of them are too shiny and they give the impression of being very expensive and luxurious...they will look like something straight out of a Hollywood classic musical...which is what I am going for....now I just need people to wear them.
More props today as well but I am worried because we have to leave tomorrow and we are not done with the blocks...I will have to get up real early with Nigel and we will have to do one last push before we leave.....

No comments: