Friday 11 May 2007

Makers diary-the postcards

Right, I have just ordered the postcards and they will be winging their way here post haste...I am really looking forward to seeing them...although I would be even happier if I actually had a show to promote and advertise...arrggh it is really frustrating and scaring me now...I am just gonna have to move forward without a lad...I need to organise an audition workshop so that I can pick out my performers from those who have showed an interest (not many!)
I am going to get on and book some space and let all the interested parties know....I will also e-mail them the actual show structure...I am not going to ask them to prepare anything for the audition workshop...I need to see how imaginative they are and need to see them thinking on their feet...right I best get to it

No comments: