Tuesday 15 May 2007

Creators diary- Somebody shoot me now!

I have had performance dates from Anita to choose from for The Tower Arts Centre but I am reluctant to move on that as of yet because of having no confirmed performers.
Rommel can't make those dates...so he will not be able to do it.
Richard (another PhD) offered to do it instead...I am not sure if he is serious or not...we were in the bar and he does like to mess with you a bit...not good at reading him so really not sure...I will wait and see...if he shows up to the audition, then I guess he is serious...if not then I will know that he was just messin with me...for now I will keep an open mind until the audition and I will see what happens then....Richard is not a performer and although that does have its advantages...I am concerned that he will struggle with such a short time scale...I am not going to pre-judge I will just have to wait and see what happens....3 girls might work better...might be more chemistry...you never know.
I have prepared a short workshop and I am really excited about tomorrow now...scared as well though.

No comments: