Wednesday 23 May 2007

Makers Diary: Pre-rehearsal jitters

I am not going to plan the first session too tightly; I really want to see what is going to happen instead. I am really excited but also shitting myself as well; with the luck that I have had so far, I will be lucky if everyone turns up and still wants to do it. I need to stay positive though and have a little faith that it WILL all come together. I am going to do a physical warm up and a vocal warm up but beyond that I am going to go with the flow. I do have the audition session plan that I can fall back on if things look like they are not taking off. I am going to video all of the session as this will really help in my reflection processes as well as helping with the making process. It will ensure that nothing we do is lost or forgotten and it serves as a living document of the process. I need to just keep my fingers and toes crossed that it all comes together.

No comments: